[wp-testers] What are these files?

WordPress wordpress at anekostudios.com
Mon Jun 16 13:36:20 GMT 2008

 >>In any event, unless they keep cropping up, you likely can safely
ignore them.<<

Yes, that' what my host said.  (And BTW - if the PHP/CGI stuff was
directed at me, the stuff you said about shared hosting and PHP as CGI
*was* correct. However, I'm no longer using that host - so I can't do
further follow-ups with them :) )

I can't recall *what* it was that was causing it - like I said it was
quite a few years ago.  But when I figured it out, it stopped dumping
the stuff onto my environment.  But yes, you can delete them - they're
more of an "error log" for the host to look at when you send it to
them.  They don't need to really be there.

~Shelly