[wp-testers] adding buttons to TinyMCE

deliciousdays oliver.seidel at deliciousdays.com
Thu Feb 28 21:46:04 GMT 2008

Ok, I finally figured out what has changed:

                add_filter( 'mce_external_plugins', 'my_plugin', 0 );

The function my_plugin() also needs to make sure to format the return
val to meet the new reqs:

        $plugins['name'] = $url;
        return $plugins;

So all in all not that big of a difference, but it would have been quite
helpful to highlight some of those critical changes...

Best,
Oliver