[wp-testers] adding buttons to TinyMCE

deliciousdays oliver.seidel at deliciousdays.com
Thu Feb 28 19:27:19 GMT 2008

Thanks for the link Lloyd.

TinyV3 will generally require signifcant migration efforts from V2
[Tiny] plugins, a lot has changed - mostly for the better I have to say.

However it doesn't address how WP2.5 expects (or supports) Tiny plugins
as part of a larger WP plugin context.

It would surprise me there wasn't a straight forward way to do so. The
pre-WP2.5 method wasn't all that bad actually.

Cheers,
Oliver