[wp-testers] adding buttons to TinyMCE

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Feb 28 23:09:10 GMT 2008

Can you add this to the Migrating Plugins and Themes page on the Codex?

http://codex.wordpress.org/Migrating_Plugins_and_Themes

If you are not comfortable writing it up for the Codex, can you maybe
write a few words as to the old way vs. the new way? I am not familiar
with MCE add-in plugins...

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software