[wp-testers] adding buttons to TinyMCE

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:11:26 GMT 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:02 AM, deliciousdays
<oliver.seidel at deliciousdays.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
>  This:
>                 add_filter("mce_plugins", "my_button_plugin", 0);
>                 add_filter('mce_buttons', 'my_button', 0);
>                 add_action('tinymce_before_init','my_button_script');
>
>  apparently doesn't work with WP2.5 anymore. Is there a best practice
>  approach
>  to adding Tiny buttons going foward (from *within* the plugin code)?
>
>  Thanks,
>  Oliver

There is a current discussion about this topic on wp-hackers
Adding custom buttons to TinyMCE v3.x
http://groups.google.com/group/wp-hackers/browse_thread/thread/716cf274ac27426e/202de362ffdeecb1#202de362ffdeecb1

Hope that helps,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com