[wp-testers] post write/manage suggestions

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 00:00:49 GMT 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 3:48 PM, Bryan J. Harley <bryanharley at gmail.com> wrote:

> On that same note, why were a majority of the sidebar elements moved
> below the post body area?  Seems rather counter-intuitive.

If I recall correctly, Matt suggested that the design team either
based on their expertise, or found in usability testing, that the 2.3
design was cluttered and potentially intimidating.

I like this much clearly experience, though I have forgotten to
categorize a couple of posts.

Cheers,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com