[wp-testers] post write/manage suggestions

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 00:24:04 GMT 2008

Bryan J. Harley wrote:
> The category selection should REALLY be located on that floating
> sidebar on the post write/manage page in the CP.  It's far more
> convenient.
>
> On that same note, why were a majority of the sidebar elements moved
> below the post body area?  Seems rather counter-intuitive.

I agree with this too. It was so much nicer to just have it to the right
side of the post window, now ya gotta scroll down to take care of it
all... I guess it's also because we're all used to it being on the right
side this whole time.. having it moved is throwing people off...

While on this type of discussion... While having the Visual Editor mode
ON... on my 800x600 res, the toolbar runs behind that "Publish Status"
box. Screen shot below here:
http://www.vindictivebastard.net/images/vetbehind.jpg

Here's another one too. Trying to explain that lower part of box
sometimes can't be reached in 800x600 Res. It's there, but sometimes I
have to raise Resolution to get to it. Also, text runs behind the
"Publish Status" box...
http://www.vindictivebastard.net/images/vetbehind2.jpg