[wp-testers] Forum questions on testers lists ??

Mattias Tengblad mst at eyesx.com
Tue Dec 23 17:56:30 GMT 2008

bbPress in all honor, sure will work fine for small to medium sized
projects, but for projects as big as WP it's way to small especially in
the matter of functionality. In other words I doubt a redesign would
help much ;)

Just to get it out there, you can't just trow up a forum and think
everything is gonna organize it self. Thats the feeling of the
organization of wp.org forums I'm getting right now.

*Mvh*
/Mattias Tengblad/
Webbplats: eyesx.com <http://eyesx.com>
E-post/Live Messenger: mst at eyesx.com <mailto:mst at eyesx.com>