[wp-testers] Bug with next/prev page links

David M. Williams david at alivad.com
Thu Mar 8 06:48:58 GMT 2007

Hmm, I'd say "thanks for the help" but I wouldn't want to further antagonise you guys.

You know, it COULD be done if the code to generate next/prev links worked the same way as the code to generate, say, the category links.

That's where the problem is. It's not because I'm doing something bizarre, unusual, strange, ridiculous or anything of the sort.

Perhaps those who just say "can't be done" or "stupid idea" might like to explain just why the code to generate the links for pages and categories does work in the manner I had expected?

--
Dr. David M. Williams
I.T. consultant and author
E: david at alivad.com