[wp-testers] Bug with next/prev page links

David M. Williams david at alivad.com
Thu Mar 8 06:13:07 GMT 2007

Hi Lloyd,

Thank you for replying.

> set the
> blog address to where the blog actually is served, ie
> http://home.exetel.com.au/davidmwilliams/

This works in that the links are now accurate and refer to genuine pages.

However, it does NOT work in that now all the addresses are of the form
http://home.exetel.com.au/davidmwilliams/.... whereas I want them to be
http://www.alivad.com/...

> Ticket URL: http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3933
> Closing as INVALID.
> What you are doing is not what these WordPress settings are meant to
> address.

I can appreciate you taking the time to assist, and also Moshu in the
posting I made to the support site that you cited, but unfortunately the
situation is not solved.

Given that all the other page links generated show in the desired format,
I do not understand why the next/prev links should be different.

I do not believe my bug report is invalid; I believe the code generating
the next/prev links is doing something different to the code which
generates (say) the category links.

Sincere regards,
 David W

--