[wp-testers] Bug with next/prev page links

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:31:24 GMT 2007

On 3/7/07, David M. Williams <david at alivad.com> wrote:

> Perhaps those who just say "can't be done" or "stupid idea" might like to explain just why the
> code to generate the links for pages and categories does work in the manner I had expected?

Hi David,

I am sorry that I have upset you.

As I described those settings are not there to address the scenario
you describe. Could they? Possibly, but there is no onus on anyone to
figure out why. And in that way your email may not be received in good
light.

westi, is generously looking into this issue. Tickets like that
generally sit there rotting. My closing it is unlikely to affect
someone that shares your passion for the problem giving it attention.
Generally it is better that they do not get attention at this time:
there are a lot more generally applicable or severe problems also
sitting there.

Best regards,
Lloyd