[wp-testers] Posting only Pings first URL?

Ajay D'Souza ajaydsouza at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 06:03:12 GMT 2007

I've noticed this on two of my WordPress blogs atleast with version 2.0.6and
2.0.7. Don't remember if there are others too.

If supposing I have linked to two more posts while writing a post and
publish it, only the very first URL is pinged. Only if I edit the post and
save again is the second. For the third I need to edit again and so on.

i.e. while publishing all the URLs are not sent a pingback automatically.

Have others also noticed this problem?

Regards,
Ajay

--