[wp-testers] 2.1 - is right to left tested well?

R.J. Kaplan just.be.happy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 08:01:29 GMT 2007

Hi,
The text direction depends on the HTML and CSS coding of the theme.
WordPress is pretty flexible, so it all depends on the theme you
use.  the most basic way to convert a well formed CSS layout (which
most WP themes are) to right-to-left is to add "direction: rtl;"  for
the body in the CSS. Then replace every right with left and left with
right, make sure you do the same in shorthand css margins and
padding, for example, "padding: 0 10px 0 20px;" will become "padding:
0 20px 0 10px;". That's pretty much it.
~Rubin