[wp-testers] 2.1 RC2 Export&Import

M.J. strip at strip.se
Sun Jan 21 09:58:25 GMT 2007

Export seems to work fine, but importing doesn't include all posts in
one operation:
After completing the procedure (Admin panel -> Manage-> Import ->
WordPress) once, only post 1-97 (97ish, the exact number is different
every time I've tried this) is imported, with comments. Clicking "Go" or
"Refresh" in the browser (
/wp-admin/admin.php?import=wordpress&step=2&id=3 ) imports another
bunch, and so on.

1-97
98-199
200-285
286-359
360-387 ('All done. Have fun')

It doesn't seem to be related to max_execution_time nor max_input_time.

Also, if one or more comments to one post isn't included in the same
"bunch" as that particular post, next bunch starts with an error:

359. Post Sweets! already exists.
WordPress database error: [Out of range value adjusted for column
'comment_post_ID' at row 1]
INSERT INTO wp_comments (comment_post_ID, comment_author,
comment_author_email, comment_author_url, comment_author_IP,
comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_content, comment_approved,
comment_agent, comment_type, comment_parent, user_id) VALUES ('', '',
360. Importing post More sweets?... (2 comments)

(I've stripped some data from the above error message)
No comment(s) are imported into the database, until next post.

Apache/2.0.55 (Win32) PHP/5.0.3

--
Strip