[wp-testers] Good Work

Andy Holtzmann designdroide at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 23:12:18 GMT 2007

I am sure that many of you know what Wikipedia is. I came across the WP
wikipage and noticed the development section. I thought that it was
missing a large section of people that help develop WP on a regular
basis. You, The WordPress developers email list. I thought that people
that give up hours at a time to better Wordpress should be recognized
and with out much further notice other then the email with a links to
it. Some giving more of them selves then other, but this would not move
along so quickly with out you. Well I guess it could just might cost
Automattic a pretty penny :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wordpress#Developers

Keep up the Caffeine charged work!

Andrew