[wp-testers] Trunk rev 4215

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 20:03:06 GMT 2006

On 9/25/06, Joefish <joe at feastofcrumbs.com> wrote:
> The XML export is a nice feature, but as far as I'm concerned, it's
> kind of useless. Maybe I'm eyeballing the exported XML wrong, but it
> doesn't seem like it makes note of post and comment ID numbers. A lot
> of links are going to break if posts and comments are all renumbered.

A link to the current permalink of the article is included. Plugins
notsomuch, but changing your theme could break those links, so I don't
view it as that much of a deal. But once again, this is trunk. If a
feature is not complete, lacking some features, broken, etc., open up
tickets, bring up mailing list discussions, don't sit back and diss it
and do nothing about it (not necessarily to you, but to people in
general).

--
--Robert Deaton