[wp-testers] Old trac tickets

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Oct 3 22:35:02 GMT 2006

On Oct 3, 2006, at 5:30 PM, Bas Bosman wrote:

> I think it would be a good idea to walk through them all and mark them
> with a needs-patch (or has-patch) and a recent version number if
> they're
> still valid or close them with a worksforme or a wontfix (depending
> on the
> ticket) if they're not.

Indeed!  Appreciate all the legwork you've been doing.  If you find
one that is fixed in trunk, but not in /branches/2.0/, that might be
a good candidate for 2.0.5, just mark with a 2.0.5 milestone (leaving
it open) and I'll take a look at it.  Preference goes to bugs, rather
than enhancements.

--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/