[wp-testers] Feature Request:

Conrad - Conrad_Vanl conrad_vanl at convandesign.com
Wed Oct 4 00:03:46 GMT 2006

Hey all,

I know this is probably the wrong place to post this, but I was wondering if
it would be possible to add a feature to be able to manage posts by
category, author, etc, instead of just having the posts in the manage screen
organized by time only. I distribute Wordpress to many of my clients for
them to use and this is one of their most request features, as well as one
of mine. I might look into writing a plugin that does it but I figured I
would see what you all think before I put some time aside and start on it.

Just my 2 cents,

Conrad