[wp-testers] Thumbnails not updated correctly

Karl Wångstedt kalle at wangstedt.net
Sat May 20 20:26:07 GMT 2006

20 maj 2006 kl. 21.20 skrev Ryan Scheuermann:

> It's being fixed in the next version of WP, but as a solution to
> your current problem...

That was it. Thanks a bunch.

I've now updated my DB, although i took some time... But still better
than upload all the pictures all over again.

Sounds good that this will be fixed for the next version of WP. I
guess my set-up with a developer site is not that uncommon.

But still, thanks a lot.

Karl Wångstedt
W W W . W A N G S T E D T . N E T

Karl Wångstedt      0278-61 12 33