[wp-testers] Thumbnails not updated correctly

Ryan Scheuermann ryan at concept64.com
Sat May 20 20:52:52 GMT 2006

Just to clarify, the fix will most likely be included in the next major
version WP 2.1 and not 2.0.3.  :-)

And for anyone interested, it's being trac'd here:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2682

I could definitely use some feedback on the patch!

----
Concept 64, Inc. | Phone: 610.349.0703 | Web: www.concept64.com