[wp-testers] Default theme

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 08:50:51 GMT 2006

Sean, I kinda agree with you on that. It isn't the "best" theme for "newbs"
to be starting out on and modifying even... =(  Even with me, after how many
hours of "learning some what" of the themes and stuff.... it took me hours
to get things done to it, the way I want to... sigh.

But, those hours of "self teaching" also helps in the end too though..  I
have now made a few variations of this theme, and include "fixes" for those
popular problems... "1px footer/ header shift" and so on..

But I'm just hoping, maybe this "fixed" version of it, could be maybe added
into version 2.0.4 of WordPress... It might help cut down on the support
requests about the Header/Footer shift and so on...

Atleast out of the box, the "problems" should be minimal.. well, hopefully
lol!

spencerp