[wp-testers] Re: Fail to upgrade wp2.0.1 RC1

Rob unspace at unspace.net
Fri Feb 3 23:05:52 GMT 2006

I upgraded from 2.0.1 RC1 to 2.0.1 and forgot to turn off plug-ins.

I use the old text editor, and it behaved bizarrely after the upgrade.
Typing text in would cause the window to scroll to the top, forcing me
to either type blind or hit "save and edit" to make it behave for a while.

I turned off all the plug-ins and just reinstalled 2.0.1 over top 2.0.1.
The weirdness appears to have stopped.

I know to turn off the plug-ins, but I was in a hurry and got punished
for my error.

Rob