[wp-testers] Latest Error message

Aylwin Cal aylwin.cal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:59:45 GMT 2006

I don't see the errors you mention.  Although there's this error near the
bottom of the page:

*WordPress database error:* [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near '' at line 1]
SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT ID) FROM

Aylwin