[wp-testers] tickets and patches

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Sun Dec 10 12:03:21 GMT 2006

On Dec 10, 2006, at 3:40 AM, spencerp wrote:

> I had gone through ALOT of the trunk files on my desktop, and
> removed alot of the ending whitespace..

A trailing \n after ?> isn't going to hurt anything, but anything
else will.  If the trailing \n that some WP files have were going to
cause problems, we'd be seeing errors.  Those kinds of bugs don't
hide for long!

And definitely do one patch.  We appreciate it when they're done from
the WP root, too, instead of in a subdirectory like wp-admin/ or wp-
includes/  Consult tickets that have patches and have been committed
for an idea of what the result should look like.

--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/