[wp-testers] Editing Pages

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Tue Mar 29 16:56:10 GMT 2005

I'm having many of the problems mentioned recently, with returning a blank
white page and truncatation, but I would like to know if the following is a
bug or "just the way it is".

When editing a Page, from the generated Page, in the Admin/Meta section,
there is no EDIT link as is generated on a regular post.

In Manage > Page > Edit Page, there is no button to "SAVE AND CONTINUE
EDITING", just EDIT PAGE.  Is that on purpose or a bug?

I'm editing material on the Codex and preparing information for the release
of the next version and these questions have come up.

Thanks,

Lorelle