[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 15:42:10 GMT 2005

On 12/31/05, Fairweb fr <web at fairweb.fr> wrote:
> The only problem is the fact that the original size insertion and the image
> attachment are not working as they did in some older nightly builds.

Do you mean the URL for the original is not inserted correctly, that
it instead inserts the thumbnail URL? I've not seen this.

The original is inserted at thumbnail size because it's easier to
resize up than to resize down. Apparently this is a point of confusion
for a small number of vocal users. Is that the issue you're talking
about?

Andy