[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Fairweb fr web at fairweb.fr
Sat Dec 31 08:54:51 GMT 2005

Personaly, I enjoy the new uploading system. It seems to be suitable for the
end users of the wordpress websites I build and who have no technical
knowledge of html. So going back to the old way is not what I want.
The only problem is the fact that the original size insertion and the image
attachment are not working as they did in some older nightly builds.

I would like to be able to use the feature as described in Andy's post on
http://andy.wordpress.com/2005/12/21/new-theme-feature-mime-icons/

I found some conversations in the forum where some said it was going to be
fixed. Ryan, is that true ?

Myriam