[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sat Dec 31 18:11:57 GMT 2005

Il Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:42:10 -0600, Andy Skelton <skeltoac at gmail.com>
scrive:

>The original is inserted at thumbnail size because it's easier to
>resize up than to resize down. Apparently this is a point of confusion
>for a small number of vocal users. Is that the issue you're talking
>about?

I think it's what he refer to, and I admit that's a bit confusing for
users, besides that some people would like to have asome option for
the thumbd dimension, I think that a good enachement could be to have
an option in the Options panels to specify not only the max size for
thumbanails but a max widht for full image. People can set this last
one to a correct size related to the widht of the content area of the
them they use, so i can insert not thumb images and having them
already ready to publish without caring to resize them (the often
option) and i can resize only in special cases. Not sure my english is
clear enough.. maybe i can open a enachemnt ticket n trac about this ?

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it
Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it
       http://www.wordpress-it.it