[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sun Dec 4 15:13:18 GMT 2005

Il Sun, 4 Dec 2005 14:58:31 +0000, Andy Staines
<andy at yellowswordfish.com> scrive:

>>> (E) If I CAN change the options I want to use a class from my CSS for
>>> formatting so still have to manually edit
>>
>> ...which you had to do before anyway...
>
>[ANDY] Fair point.

There are plugin that allow to easily add new buttons to the quicktags
buttons of the old editor. I was wondering if there is a chance to
have at least a dropdonw control in the Riche Editor where plugins can
add new tags. I have to admit i didn't have studiet TinyMCE deply till
now.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it
Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it
       http://www.wordpress-it.it