[wp-pro] Plugin developer needed for WYSIWYG widget

Alec wppro at emailias.com
Sat Mar 27 21:46:37 UTC 2010

Hi Sarah,

If you are looking for a better WYSIWYG, our Foliopress WYSIWYG has
most of what you are looking for. In addition, it's very client
friendly (looks like Word 5.1 but in nice silver tones) and on the
developer side is very javascript resilient.

We have our own image manager (SEO images) but Foliopress WYSIWYG is
also compatible with the built-in media buttons. Foliopress WYSIWYG
also works perfectly with our unbranded and free Wordpress flash and
MP4 movie player, FV Flowplayer.

http://foliovision.com/seo-tools/wordpress/plugins/wysiwyg
http://foliovision.com/seo-tools/wordpress/plugins/fv-wordpress-flowplayer
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/foliopress-wysiwyg/
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/fv-wordpress-flowplayer/

 From our own experience, building a better WYSIWYG is not a trivial
task. Even building on top of FCK and KFM, we have hundreds of hours
in at this point. The software is excellent but that's still a lot of
man hours.

Oh, and the Foliopress WYSIWYG and FV Flowplayer fit your budget.

Cordial regards,

Alec