[wp-pro] Plugin developer needed for WYSIWYG widget

Sarah Lewis sarah at happyhumans.com
Thu Mar 25 20:14:39 UTC 2010

Hey, all,

Ages ago I commissioned a WYSIWYG widget plugin [
http://www.findableblogs.com/plugins/wysiwyg-text-widget/ ]. It worked
pretty well in 2.5 but broke after that.

People seem to really want this plugin to work, so I'd like to get it
rebuilt from the ground up. Don't have time to do it myself but hoping
it won't be too tricky for someone who's already comfortable with WP's
WYSIWYG interface.

Here's what I'm looking for:
- It should support bold, italics, unordered lists, ordered lists,
various justification, text color, links, and media
- Ideally, the media would use the same process as in the "Write Post"
screen (allow uploading, accessing media library, inserting, etc.);
I'm not sure if that's difficult or not, so I'm open to feedback
- Needs to work well in Firefox 3, Safari 4, Chrome, IE7 and IE8

If you're interested, let me know cost and timeframe. Budget is
limited as this is not for a client or anyone I can bill :) but I do
believe it will be useful to people and has value.

--
Sarah Lewis