[wp-pro] Seeking WP designer for theme and graphic treatment

Davin Hutchins davin at nomadsland.com
Fri Mar 26 16:59:40 UTC 2010

We are seeking a talented WordPress Designer to do some aesthetic and
graphic rethinking of our site.

We are a boutique video marketing firm devoted to social change and we have
spent considerable money developing a customized WP based on a Press75
template which operates fantastically. It has been heavily customized
though.

We are very happy with our developers but we need someone who can add some
visual panache to the site in order to attract corporate social
responsibility clients.

We don't want to tweak any of the functionality of the theme but just want
the graphics, header, etc. enhanced so that the site is more pleasing to the
eye.

Please send your qualifications and reel to jobs at nomadsland.com with
"WordPress Designer" in the headlines.

Thanks!

--
===========

Davin Hutchins
Social Entrepreneur / Filmmaker / Media Consultant
NomadsLand LLC
o: 202-213-5828

http://www.nomadsland.com/
http://twitter.com/nomadsland