[wp-pro] WP Shopping Cart troubleshoot

Christopher Rieman chris at udpride.com
Tue Mar 23 17:48:05 UTC 2010

Friends,

I need someone to help me troubleshoot a WP Shopping cart issue on my web
site www.porsches2oxford.com.  It worked fine last year for our event but
this year its not playing as nice as it should. The problem stems from the
inability to get the created products to appear on the products page of the
web site. Unless the products are identified into a particular category,
they do not appear - yet I cannot identify products to that category when
setting up new products. I have two existing products categorized properly
from last year, but if I save them again, my intuition is they will lose
category alliance and disappear from the web site too.  I have the cart set
up for displaying ALL products but its not helping.

I basically have just four products to set up and appear on the page. That's
it.  I tried everything that jumped out at me, but I'm not making progress.
Looking for someone to square it away and set the 4 products up as needed, I
have the descriptions, variables, images, etc, just need the darn things to
appear.

Also have one other minor issue. Need something removed design.

Please, only those with solid WP-Shopping cart experience respond. I need a
relatively time-sensitive fix, done right the first time.

Thanks,

Christopher M. Rieman, Editor

UDPRIDE.COM

c: 937.361.4630