[wp-pro] Using Widget Logic to display specific images on specific pages

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Tue Mar 23 13:35:59 UTC 2010

I am trying to use Widget Logic to display specific images in the
sidebar on specific pages. No categories or posts involved here, just
static pages.

For example, on the About page, I'd like to display images A & B. On
the Contact page, I'd like to display images C & D, etc.

I have installed Widget Logic and I can get it to display custom
content on one page at a time, but I don't understand how to write the
script to display specific custom content on specific pages. Does any
kind soul know if this has been done previously? If not, how might I
do this?

Thanks for any help provided.