[wp-pro] 911! Help Needed on Wordpress 2.9.2 and WP Ecom 3.6.5

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Fri Jun 25 21:10:06 UTC 2010

They forgot to mention that orders are not going through because the Thesis theme is wiping their sessions.

Also it's not broken but they want to extend paypal logging and how wp ecommerce handles forms entered incorrectly. More specifically if you enter the wrong CSV number it doesn't say you entered the wrong CSV number. It just says that you entered the wrong number.

I hope this information helps the developer. It shouldn't be too hard to fix - it's Saturday here in NZ so we can't look at it soon enough.

Best,
Dan

Sent from my iPhone