[wp-pro] 911! Help Needed on Wordpress 2.9.2 and WP Ecom 3.6.5

Christina Lannen chris at lannendesigns.com
Fri Jun 25 18:09:30 UTC 2010

Have there always been problems?

Are they using PayPal?  Standard or Pro?

Are the payments going through or just not posting back to the Admin?

Chris

Christina Lannen
Lannen Designs
Professional Web Solutions

WordPress Development, SEO, Domain Registration and Hosting
 <http://www.lannendesigns.com/> http://www.lannendesigns.com/

  _____