[wp-pro] Looking for a web design.

lists recipients lists at oscarstech.com
Fri Jun 25 23:07:23 UTC 2010

We're looking to revamp our site from an old 2002 ASP/html site to a
WordPress 3.0 driven site. We'll be using Thesis.

We're migrating and updating all our content but we need a theme designer to
design a super clean professional theme and some customization to plugins.

I will provide you with more information if you reply, here are the basic
requirements and what we want.

The design...
- Must follow Thesis AND WordPress best practices so when an update comes
out things don't break.
- Designer/Developer MUST be proficient with Thesis.
- Must be modern and as accessible as possible.
- Design must be unique but can be based on previous work or existing skins.

- It must not be obvious that this is a wordpress driven site although no
extreme acrobatics are needed to hide this fact. Basics like hiding RSS
icons, meta boxes, comments, permalinks etc.
- Must use functions.php file to customize thesis, as opposed to using
openhook plugin.
- No core file (wordpress or thesis) editing.

Please fill out this form if you're interested. Please note that we've
established a budget and this is a paid gig, no gimmicky trades or "we'll
give you interest in our company" or anything like that.

tinyurl:
http://tinyurl.com/2ba3g2w

regular url:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFdsVmlDZHN