[wp-pro] 911! Help Needed on Wordpress 2.9.2 and WP Ecom 3.6.5

Paraclete Press paracletepress at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:47:03 UTC 2010

Hi All

We have a Wordpress site using version 2.9.2
WP Ecommerce 3.6.5.
We are using Thesis 1.7

There are major problems with placing orders on the site.  Orders simply do
not go through.  This problem is mission critical.  Would people be willing
to provide input on this?  We have exhausted our own expertise and the
relationship is strained with the client.

We need advice today, as soon as possible, can anyone help us on this?

Symptoms we have noted so far:
- all fields entered correctly, order does not complete, bounces back to
check out page
- errors from Paypal do not show up

Thank you,

Michael