[wp-pro] several tasks to be done

Geoff Farnsworth coachgf at mac.com
Fri Jun 25 16:15:07 UTC 2010

I have several tasks I need to get done on my
www.vitalrelationships.com site.

1) Add a footer to pages to include my business address.
2) Embed code for Yahoo local (I have the easy directions and the
code) I just want somebody to put it in the right place.
3) Add an appointment application eg. Sitster, Gen Book, Time Driver,
Bookfresh.
4) Set up a squeeze/optin & thank you page

I'd like to establish a working relationship with a wp expert
that can do simple html code & wp web development, paypal set up.

Send me rates, availability, experience, links to your web site.

Thanks,
Geoff

Join my Facebook fan page: http://tinyurl.com/coachgeoff

Geoff Farnsworth