[wp-pro] Warning regarding: KANERIYA(HUTU) HITESH (kaneriya.hitesh at gmail.com)

Ash Goodman ash at thinkinginvain.com
Tue Jun 15 23:58:34 UTC 2010

Agreed, Unwarranted feedback is a big issue. I use elance and have had more
than one occasion where a client has used feedback as a blackmail tool to
get free work done, change spec mid project, reduce fees midway etc. You
would be amazed at what kind of people exist. I even had a client try to
force a complete refund using the excuse that wordpress was open source
software so therefor I couldn't charge for it (never mind the customization
work I performed). BEar in mind he knew wordpress well, and had used it and
joomla for a long time. Fortunately elance disgareed with hiom, but not
without a protracted dispute process.

Sadly when given the opportunity unscrupulous people will quickly take
advantage.

As much as this particular instance may be true, it also may be not (proof
has been offered, but none has been given, and even if it were its easy
enough to be faked). Regardless this persons reputation amongst his peers is
now destroyed.

Deservedly if its true.

IF - the biggest 2 letter word.

Ash