[wp-pro] WP designer would like a plug-in suggestion

Adam Mershon adam at adammershon.com
Sat Jul 10 16:37:44 UTC 2010

Hi Tracy,

I believe the search term you are looking for is "meal planner". These are
usually associate with diet tracking programs. Hopefully this will help you
find what you need.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with a wp plugin that suits your needs. It
sounds like you will need something custom.

Adam Mershon
Vanguard Multimedia
www.vanguardmultimedia.com