[wp-pro] Looking for a local San Francisco based Designer for WordPress, Tumblr Themes

The Blog Doctor Doctor theblogdoctor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 22:27:06 UTC 2010

hi,

I am looking to hire a local San Francisco based freelance designer who can
take the skeleton PHP theme
I build and style it as per my requirements.

Also need the same designer to work on certain tumblr themes that will be
"Work For Hire".

You should be local so that I can meet with you at the beginning and the
end, and also I have not had much success
working with offshore or remote designers.

*Following skills / experience are a Plus.*

   1. Familiarity with Starkers HTML5 Naked Theme for WordPress to use as a
   starter.
   2. Should be passionate about clean, simple design (less is more).
   3. Be familiar with CSS and Web Standards and write clean functional
   resuable CSS, XHTML code.
   4. Be proficient in JQuery, Javascript.

Please email me examples of your past work, as well as your rates and you
approach to working on something like this.

--
Shiva
the blog doctor http://theblogdoctor.me/