[wp-pro] WP designer would like a plug-in suggestion

Tracy Berna tracy at tracyberna.com
Fri Jul 9 23:22:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'd like some suggestions for a specific type of plugin - it's something
that's proving hard to Google because it involves a menu of meals but
Googling "menu" just gets you nav stuff.

A potential client currently has a site that helps parents plan lunches
for the week for their kids.  On this old site there was a page where
you clicked on choices of meats, breads, veggies, etc., and then the
site generated potential a monthly menu and a separate grocery list
based on your choices, with a chance to refine the plan yourself before
going final. They used some sort of simple CMS previously (neither the
site nor the admin panel says what it's powered by).  Is there anything
out there already that could help me create this, or do I need to hire
my own backend person to make something custom?

Thanks,
Tracy Berna
www.tracyberna.com