[wp-pro] Developer needed for business directory

Adam Klawonn adam.klawonn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:35:40 UTC 2010

Hello all:

I would like to use this WP plugin -

http://businessdirectory.squarecompass.com/

...to build a business directory for doctors, dentists and restaurants in my
area for my website. The plugin works very well, however, the original
developer is not responding to customization requests.

I would like to add two more fields to the plugin that let my readers search
by CITY and by BUSINESS TYPE. Everything else for the plugin works fine
as-is.

Please let me know if you are interested in this work, and what you would
charge to complete it. I could really use the help, and I have a fairly
flexible timeline for completion.

Thank you!

Adam Klawonn
adam.klawonn at gmail.com