[wp-pro] exec-php wordpress plugin used with xml feed code assistance needed

Donny Eisenbach eisd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:10:45 UTC 2010

I had a wordpress plugin called exec-php tweeked a little to allow for some code to work so that some buttons on my site automatically update to show the latest prices of the services I sell.

The prices came off of an xml file. I now have a new xml feed we are using and I haven't got the slightest idea how to plug the code into the buttons to get this new feed to display in the CSS graphical buttons on my site.

I would like someone to help in getting this new xml feed data implemented into my wordpress site.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks,

Donny