[wp-pro] Help with my blog...are people taking the piss here.....

John Matthews jakewc2 at sky.com
Fri Jan 15 19:53:33 UTC 2010

I asked for some paid help I had answers, I have replied to 4 people,
and every single one of them, have not answered my message. I am willing
to pay, its not much work, its a little bit of tweaking and help with a
few other things, but if people are not willing to do the work, why
answer the e-mail offer the work.

Now I still need work done. So if somebody is willing to do the work,
can you let me know please? if I reply to you, at least afford me the
decency of a reply back.

Thank you.

John.