[wp-pro] Help with my blog.....

John Matthews jakewc2 at sky.com
Thu Jan 14 03:26:47 UTC 2010

Hi, I understand this is a paid only e-mail group, but I am willing to
pay, I need a little touch up work done, and a few other things. I need
to find a really good 3 column theme, once a good one has been found, I
need a picture added to the header. I have a few themes there, but am
not sure if I like them,  one is ok, but its so complicated, I dont know
I would even use half of what it is offering. I also need somebody to
show me a few things such as where the body tags are on the main page,
as I need to add certain things between the body tags.

Can somebody help please? It shoudnt take that long.

Thank you.

John.