[wp-pro] Looking to Hire WP guru for a fast-turn Product Review blog...

Jeff Scott jeff at flashflight.com
Sat Jan 9 23:38:54 UTC 2010

We are looking to hire a WordPress Guru that can knock out a Product Review
stylized blog fast. We need a clean, no-clutter blog structured on members
product reviews.

We have a logo, color palette  and name. Will provide when we engage.

[1] Please replay directly and [2] send links to other WP sites you¹ve
built, lastly [3] provide an idea of your going rate for WP development
work.

Thanks for taking the time to read and your reply!
Peace,
Jeff Scott

Playhard Inc
Flashflight