[wp-pro] reply: WordPress Professional Directory?

Donna Casey syncbox at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 19:32:57 UTC 2010

It needs to be dealt with at the list level -- prohibiting such spamming
of resumes and business services. I have 26 emails for this thread, not
including my own.

I shouldn't have to block these domains -- who knows? If I post a job or
contract, looking for someone, perhaps one of them will be the ideal
person -- again, I'd expect to receive their info OFF-LIST after posting.

Thanks for listening,

Donna

D. Casey
S Y N C B O X web design & development