[wp-pro] Help Wanted!

Amber Nelson shopstarinc at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 19:52:26 UTC 2009

hello all!

i am in need of someone who knows Wordpress and html coding.  The developer that I was originally working with had something come up with his other job and so has limited time to help me.

Therefore, I am looking for a temporary developer to work with me at this time.  I have a list of task that I need done within the next couple weeks for my celebrity website that I operate.  I pay as tasks are completed and via paypal.

Please let me know your rates and I will take the best offer.  These tasks are very simple (I do know that) and would probably only take an hour or so of your time.  If I could do them I would, however I am extremely busy.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back.

Amber